Shaken migrant workers returned to Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
“I was promised a job as a housemaid in Kuala Lumpur with a salary of up to 800,000 ringgit [US$262] a month,” the 23-year-old said.
“However, only three days after arriving in Malaysia, the police raided the agency that recruite...
- Jakarta shocked by deadly bombings days before Ramadhan
- Film inspired by 212 rally to hit cinemas
- Kampung Melayu suicide bomber identified
- Police find links between Jakarta twin bombings and Bandung bombing
- #PrayForJakarta, #KamiTidakTakut trend worldwide following bomb blast
- Ahok resigns from post, returns money
- East Jakarta suicide blasts likely linked to IS: Police
- Jakarta bombing attack a retaliation against police: Analyst
- Pressure cooker bombs used in Kampung Melayu attack: Police
- UK issues travel warning after Kampung Melayu bombings