Jakarta regains water
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Supreme Court has sealed the deal for Jakarta. A ruling has ordered the end to water privatization in the capital after years of public condemnation for depriving access for the city’s poor. City-owned water company PAM Jaya has begun the transition to take over operations from its two private partners — PT PAM Lyonnaise Jaya (Palyja) and PT Aetra Air Jakarta (Aetra) — ...
You might also like :
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Mount Anak Krakatau erupts, ‘caution’ status maintained
- Insight: New development pathway for Indonesia
- Flights not yet affected by Mt. Anak Krakatau eruption, authorities say
- Journalist murdered in Mexico, ninth of 2018
- Huawei gives free power banks to people queuing for new iPhone
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- Nike-Kaepernick: A marriage of ideals?
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT