ASEAN the cornerstone of RI foreign policy, again
PhD candidate in international relations, Flinders University
PREMIUM ASEAN has been at the core of Indonesia’s preferred regional order since its inception in 1967. However, after half a century, it is clear that regional challenges have got the best of ASEAN and that the grouping requires substantial reform if it is going to remain the cornerstone of Indonesia’s foreign policy. Ibrahim Almuttaqi’s article on March 17, “ASEAN still the co...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Mamma Mia! British star Colin Firth is now Italian
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- KPK arrests 10 in Banten bribery case
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map