A Pancasila discussion
J Scott Younger
International chancellor at President University
PREMIUM Pancasila Day is a time to reflect on how we are faring, which is what some of us by chance found ourselves doing on June 1. Where are we on infrastructure, education, food production, logistics, urbanization, ASEAN and global issues and so on? What Indonesia has managed over seven decades is quite astonishing against a background of large global changes fueled first by competing ideologies sur...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- North Jakarta court jails men for two years over 'gay sex party'
- Bali remains most popular destination for Middle Eastern tourists
- SHINee’s Jonghyun dies in hospital
- Mount Agung not a threat, let’s go to Bali: Minister
- Taeyang, Min Hyo-rin to tie the knot in early 2018
- Golkar kicks off national meeting to inaugurate Airlangga
- Bali prepares complimentary transportation, rooms if Mt. Agung erupts
- Jakarta nightclubs targeted following drug raids
- Milk, mackerel to be part of Jakarta food subsidy program
- Jakarta to procure more emissions test equipment