A Pancasila discussion
J Scott Younger
International chancellor at President University
PREMIUM Pancasila Day is a time to reflect on how we are faring, which is what some of us by chance found ourselves doing on June 1. Where are we on infrastructure, education, food production, logistics, urbanization, ASEAN and global issues and so on? What Indonesia has managed over seven decades is quite astonishing against a background of large global changes fueled first by competing ideologies sur...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash