A Pancasila discussion
J Scott Younger
International chancellor at President University
PREMIUM Pancasila Day is a time to reflect on how we are faring, which is what some of us by chance found ourselves doing on June 1. Where are we on infrastructure, education, food production, logistics, urbanization, ASEAN and global issues and so on? What Indonesia has managed over seven decades is quite astonishing against a background of large global changes fueled first by competing ideologies sur...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- KPK gets new information on flow of funds in e-ID graft