The art of staying on the top
Partner and managing director of The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Jakarta and head of strategy for BCG Southeast Asia
PREMIUM Shining today, gone tomorrow? For every Apple, there is an Atari, for every Fuji a Polaroid and for every Netflix a Blockbuster. It’s harder to stay on top than to get there. How can you avoid the seemingly inevitable and become an “evergreen” corporation? Our past research has established that companies die sooner than ever before: one in three public companies overall and on...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- EDITORIAL: Right to passports
- Indonesia set to operate 13 railway projects this year
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Facebook says social media not always healthy for democracy
- Cosby performs for first time since assault charge
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies