The art of staying on the top
Partner and managing director of The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Jakarta and head of strategy for BCG Southeast Asia
PREMIUM Shining today, gone tomorrow? For every Apple, there is an Atari, for every Fuji a Polaroid and for every Netflix a Blockbuster. It’s harder to stay on top than to get there. How can you avoid the seemingly inevitable and become an “evergreen” corporation? Our past research has established that companies die sooner than ever before: one in three public companies overall and on...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Saung Angklung Udjo holds seventh Angklung Pride in Bandung