Sharia compliance in financial products
Bazari Azhar Azizi
MSc candidate of Islamic finance at Durham University
PREMIUM Islamic financial institutions (IFIs) differ from conventional financial institutions. The primary distinction of Islamic financial instructions is the application of Islamic or sharia principles in its business activities. Thus, the adherence toward the sharia principles is essential for the IFIs. The establishment of a body to ensure sharia-compliance implementation in the IFIs is crucial. He...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move