Sharia compliance in financial products
Bazari Azhar Azizi
MSc candidate of Islamic finance at Durham University
PREMIUM Islamic financial institutions (IFIs) differ from conventional financial institutions. The primary distinction of Islamic financial instructions is the application of Islamic or sharia principles in its business activities. Thus, the adherence toward the sharia principles is essential for the IFIs. The establishment of a body to ensure sharia-compliance implementation in the IFIs is crucial. He...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Germany in political crisis as coalition talks collapse