Sharia compliance in financial products
Bazari Azhar Azizi
MSc candidate of Islamic finance at Durham University
PREMIUM Islamic financial institutions (IFIs) differ from conventional financial institutions. The primary distinction of Islamic financial instructions is the application of Islamic or sharia principles in its business activities. Thus, the adherence toward the sharia principles is essential for the IFIs. The establishment of a body to ensure sharia-compliance implementation in the IFIs is crucial. He...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family