Sharia compliance in financial products
Bazari Azhar Azizi
MSc candidate of Islamic finance at Durham University
PREMIUM Islamic financial institutions (IFIs) differ from conventional financial institutions. The primary distinction of Islamic financial instructions is the application of Islamic or sharia principles in its business activities. Thus, the adherence toward the sharia principles is essential for the IFIs. The establishment of a body to ensure sharia-compliance implementation in the IFIs is crucial. He...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- Singapore IS fighter challenges Prince Harry in video
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling