Make Kota Tua heritage trail accessible
Andreas Unterstaller and Yeni Imaniar Hamzah
PREMIUM Jakarta is an exciting metropolis. As a destination, it mostly attracts exhibition and conference visitors, and shoppers who revel in its countless malls. What visitors often overlook is Jakarta’s rich cultural heritage and history, which goes back beyond the Dutch colonial era. Making more of its old town, Kota Tua, arguably its most important heritage tourism asset, will be key to chang...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- Singapore IS fighter challenges Prince Harry in video
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling