Make Kota Tua heritage trail accessible
Andreas Unterstaller and Yeni Imaniar Hamzah
PREMIUM Jakarta is an exciting metropolis. As a destination, it mostly attracts exhibition and conference visitors, and shoppers who revel in its countless malls. What visitors often overlook is Jakarta’s rich cultural heritage and history, which goes back beyond the Dutch colonial era. Making more of its old town, Kota Tua, arguably its most important heritage tourism asset, will be key to chang...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- BI investigates use of bitcoin in Bali
- Uber, Grab to adjust with new decree
- President Jokowi purchases custom motorcycle, boosts local businesses
- Indonesia expects to pass data protection bill in 2018
- Ed Sheeran announces engagement
- Sundance debuts dark tale of triplets split at birth
- Several Ukrainians among 18 dead in Taliban attack on Kabul hotel
- Man shot dead in night club's parking lot in Bogor
- Fashion brand celebrates third anniversary by cleaning Baduy tribal areas
- Patek Philippe’s Calatrava Ref. 6006G: where graphic elegance meets ultra-thin design