Investing haj funds, complying with sharia
Sharia banking practitioner
PREMIUM President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo inaugurated recently the supervisory and executive boards of the newly established Haj Fund Management Agency (BPKH), which has taken over the management of the haj fund from the Religious Affairs Ministry. The President wants the BPKH to invest the funds in infrastructure projects as the government does not have enough funds to finance these projects....
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games