Investing haj funds, complying with sharia
Sharia banking practitioner
PREMIUM President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo inaugurated recently the supervisory and executive boards of the newly established Haj Fund Management Agency (BPKH), which has taken over the management of the haj fund from the Religious Affairs Ministry. The President wants the BPKH to invest the funds in infrastructure projects as the government does not have enough funds to finance these projects....
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Brunei, Indonesia work on new hybrid paddy varieties
- Piles of trash continue to flow onto Tangerang shore
- E-cigarettes more likely to get people started on smoking: Study