Investing haj funds, complying with sharia
Sharia banking practitioner
PREMIUM President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo inaugurated recently the supervisory and executive boards of the newly established Haj Fund Management Agency (BPKH), which has taken over the management of the haj fund from the Religious Affairs Ministry. The President wants the BPKH to invest the funds in infrastructure projects as the government does not have enough funds to finance these projects....
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- Status: Online, but not present