Why oil and gas exploration targets are out of reach
Country manager of PT Terra Explorasi and Exploitasi Teknologi Indonesia
Recently, we have seen statements that Indonesia is unlikely to achieve the 23 percent renewable energy target by 2025 and that oil and gas exploration targets for 2017 are out of reach.
This indicates that Indonesia is underachieving in its goals. If Indonesia was a company instead of a country, the CEO would be asked some serious questions from shareholders as to why the com...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport