Why oil and gas exploration targets are out of reach
Country manager of PT Terra Explorasi and Exploitasi Teknologi Indonesia
Recently, we have seen statements that Indonesia is unlikely to achieve the 23 percent renewable energy target by 2025 and that oil and gas exploration targets for 2017 are out of reach.
This indicates that Indonesia is underachieving in its goals. If Indonesia was a company instead of a country, the CEO would be asked some serious questions from shareholders as to why the com...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- How social media is polarizing politics