Why oil and gas exploration targets are out of reach
Country manager of PT Terra Explorasi and Exploitasi Teknologi Indonesia
Recently, we have seen statements that Indonesia is unlikely to achieve the 23 percent renewable energy target by 2025 and that oil and gas exploration targets for 2017 are out of reach.
This indicates that Indonesia is underachieving in its goals. If Indonesia was a company instead of a country, the CEO would be asked some serious questions from shareholders as to why the com...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Three bombs hit capital of Myanmar's Rakhine state