Why oil and gas exploration targets are out of reach
Country manager of PT Terra Explorasi and Exploitasi Teknologi Indonesia
Recently, we have seen statements that Indonesia is unlikely to achieve the 23 percent renewable energy target by 2025 and that oil and gas exploration targets for 2017 are out of reach.
This indicates that Indonesia is underachieving in its goals. If Indonesia was a company instead of a country, the CEO would be asked some serious questions from shareholders as to why the com...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- US sanctions Chinese military unit for buying Russian jets, missiles
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations
- Creator of 3-D printed guns flies to Taiwan amid US sex assault accusation
- Balinale set to return with award-winning movies, guests
- US court rules for Colorado 'intersex' veteran denied passport
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Malaysia ex-PM faces 21 new charges over 1MDB scandal
- Groups welcome Jokowi’s palm plantation moratorium
- Tourism Ministry declares five dishes national food