The impact of low oil prices on economic growth
Senior researcher at Bank Indonesia
PREMIUM In 2008, the National Intelligence Council (NIC) of the United States launched its book titled Global Trends 2025. The book highlighted forecasts of tighter energy competition in the global market. Global oil demand was growing sharply mainly as a result of China’s double-digit economic growth; on the other hand, non-OPEC oil and gas sources such as from the North Sea were depleting. A...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Indonesia to free Bali Nine drug smuggler Lawrence: Official
- Government to issue new regulation on coal permits
- JT610 victim's bride takes wedding photo shoot without groom
- Associate of close Trump adviser expects to be indicted by Mueller
- Garuda to reopen Jakarta-London route
- University student ‘pseudo poll’: LGBT behavior caused by keeping wrong company...
- Garuda Indonesia records best OTP in Asia Pacific