The impact of low oil prices on economic growth
Senior researcher at Bank Indonesia
PREMIUM In 2008, the National Intelligence Council (NIC) of the United States launched its book titled Global Trends 2025. The book highlighted forecasts of tighter energy competition in the global market. Global oil demand was growing sharply mainly as a result of China’s double-digit economic growth; on the other hand, non-OPEC oil and gas sources such as from the North Sea were depleting. A...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Online prostitution ring busted in Bekasi
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- No-sweat exercise may prolong life for the elderly: Study
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan to build green 'landmark' in Bali
- Government halts all elevated projects