Red-tape still a barrier to Australia-Indonesia ties
Ross B Taylor AM
President of the Perth-based Indonesia Institute Inc.
Over many years much has been said and written about the importance of Australia’s relationship with its large and near neighbor, Indonesia.
Australia’s former prime ministers also were clear about the importance of being good neighbors: Paul Keating said, “Indonesia is our most important relationship.” Tony Abbott famously talked about, “More Ind...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Surfer severely mauled by shark in Australia
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Hummingbirds thrive at innovative Mexico gardens
- They played dead on the ground: Survivor recounts OPM massacre
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- Women accuse famous Brazil spiritual 'healer' of sex abuse
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- Garuda Indonesia takes passengers on trip to 1980s
- Why do we feel sleepy after eating a meal?