Red-tape still a barrier to Australia-Indonesia ties
Ross B Taylor AM
President of the Perth-based Indonesia Institute Inc.
Over many years much has been said and written about the importance of Australia’s relationship with its large and near neighbor, Indonesia.
Australia’s former prime ministers also were clear about the importance of being good neighbors: Paul Keating said, “Indonesia is our most important relationship.” Tony Abbott famously talked about, “More Ind...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Cryptocurrency rivals snap at Bitcoin's heels
- Bank Indonesia, police prevent bitcoin transactions in Bali
- BREAKING: Indonesia's Stock Exchange evacuated after floor collapse
- Building management should be held accountable for IDX collapse: Consumers foundation
- More than 70 admitted to hospitals following collapse at IDX building
- Celine Dion Jakarta concert ticket prices announced
- Road near IDX closed until Tuesday
- Stock Exchange building-worthiness certificate expires this month: Anies
- Anies plans to return 'becak' to Jakarta streets
- Airbus floats shutdown of A380 superjumbo as orders stall