Insight: A breakthrough in the Indonesia-Africa partnership
Retno LP Marsudi
Foreign Minister of Indonesia
Indonesia and Africa are striving to advance and thrive together. The ties between the two can be traced back to the days when our forefathers braved the oceans to trade some 1,300 years ago.
In the last century, Indonesia and countries in Africa shared solidarity and the struggle for independence through the historic Asian-African Conference in 1955. This togetherness was aga...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt
- BMKG warns of high waves around Lombok
- Prabowo visits Yudhoyono in hospital