Insight: A breakthrough in the Indonesia-Africa partnership
Retno LP Marsudi
Foreign Minister of Indonesia
Indonesia and Africa are striving to advance and thrive together. The ties between the two can be traced back to the days when our forefathers braved the oceans to trade some 1,300 years ago.
In the last century, Indonesia and countries in Africa shared solidarity and the struggle for independence through the historic Asian-African Conference in 1955. This togetherness was aga...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Florence death toll jumps to 31 as flooding wreaks havoc
- Trump hits China with tariffs on another $200b in goods
- Prosecutors call for Jambi rape victim to be punished to deter abortion
- Indonesia must improve its e-government
- Indian bishop accused of raping nun steps aside as arrest calls grow
- Payment of 'uang ketok palu' is tradition, councilors admit to corruption court
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Trump defends Supreme Court pick after sex assault allegation