Insight: A breakthrough in the Indonesia-Africa partnership
Retno LP Marsudi
Foreign Minister of Indonesia
Indonesia and Africa are striving to advance and thrive together. The ties between the two can be traced back to the days when our forefathers braved the oceans to trade some 1,300 years ago.
In the last century, Indonesia and countries in Africa shared solidarity and the struggle for independence through the historic Asian-African Conference in 1955. This togetherness was aga...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Surfer severely mauled by shark in Australia
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Hummingbirds thrive at innovative Mexico gardens
- They played dead on the ground: Survivor recounts OPM massacre
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- Women accuse famous Brazil spiritual 'healer' of sex abuse
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- Garuda Indonesia takes passengers on trip to 1980s
- Sexual harassment in the sky: Hong Kong flight attendants fight back