Insight: A breakthrough in the Indonesia-Africa partnership
Retno LP Marsudi
Foreign Minister of Indonesia
Indonesia and Africa are striving to advance and thrive together. The ties between the two can be traced back to the days when our forefathers braved the oceans to trade some 1,300 years ago.
In the last century, Indonesia and countries in Africa shared solidarity and the struggle for independence through the historic Asian-African Conference in 1955. This togetherness was aga...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Astra's financing wing to issue global bond in second half
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta