Women: Life-affirming agents or bombers who kill?
Author of Julia's Jihad
In Asian societies you’re expected to respect your elders and learn from them. Well, at almost 64, maybe I’m a new-fangled Asian as I respect young people, and love to learn from them as well!
For example, when my son Aditya was a teenager, he opened me to the world of science fiction. I was quickly converted: unlimited imagination, alternative realities, idealized...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Three candidates for Pertamina CEO submitted to President
- Indonesia, India sign business-to-business agreement on palm oil
- Blitar bans school from giving students homework
- 'Shameful': US lawmakers blast Trump over Putin summit