Women: Life-affirming agents or bombers who kill?
Author of Julia's Jihad
In Asian societies you’re expected to respect your elders and learn from them. Well, at almost 64, maybe I’m a new-fangled Asian as I respect young people, and love to learn from them as well!
For example, when my son Aditya was a teenager, he opened me to the world of science fiction. I was quickly converted: unlimited imagination, alternative realities, idealized...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- UGM considers expelling alleged sexual abuser amid public pressure
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Jokowi ratifies seven trade agreements
- Lion Air: a deadly crash and a whole lot of questions for Boeing
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Indonesia records US$1.82 billion trade deficit in October
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai