Women: Life-affirming agents or bombers who kill?
Author of Julia's Jihad
In Asian societies you’re expected to respect your elders and learn from them. Well, at almost 64, maybe I’m a new-fangled Asian as I respect young people, and love to learn from them as well!
For example, when my son Aditya was a teenager, he opened me to the world of science fiction. I was quickly converted: unlimited imagination, alternative realities, idealized...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Macron in Russia for high
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Costly holiday