Why fostering biodiversity matters
Maria Helena Semedo
Over the next few decades, we have to eradicate hunger, and do so for a growing population. And we’ll have to do that amid climate trends that will require our food systems, starting with the agricultural sectors, to become increasingly flexible, resilient and adaptable.
Providing nutritious food to a growing world population poses many challenges. To address these chall...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Trump endorses call for Harley-Davidson boycott
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- S. Korean woman given rare jail term for spycam crime
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- A-Pink to perform in Jakarta in September
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case