Why fostering biodiversity matters
Maria Helena Semedo
Over the next few decades, we have to eradicate hunger, and do so for a growing population. And we’ll have to do that amid climate trends that will require our food systems, starting with the agricultural sectors, to become increasingly flexible, resilient and adaptable.
Providing nutritious food to a growing world population poses many challenges. To address these chall...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...