Why fostering biodiversity matters
Maria Helena Semedo
Over the next few decades, we have to eradicate hunger, and do so for a growing population. And we’ll have to do that amid climate trends that will require our food systems, starting with the agricultural sectors, to become increasingly flexible, resilient and adaptable.
Providing nutritious food to a growing world population poses many challenges. To address these chall...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Seoul Fashion Week ready for kickoff
- 17 missing students in North Sumatra flood rescued
- NTT to move immigrants to island near Australia
- Lewinsky affair not an abuse of power, says Hillary Clinton
- US wants "regime change" in Iran: Rouhani
- The warning signs get stronger
- KPK urged to be resolute in solving IndonesiaLeaks report case
- Movie star Chow Yun-fat to give entire fortune to charity
- Delayed school entry good for mental health: Study
- #UninstallGojek trends after executive shows support for LGBT community