The pressing discussion of sustainable food systems
Mulia Nurhasan and Amy Ickowitz
Indonesia has invited archipelagic and island states to forge closer cooperation under the Archipelagic and Island States (AIS) Forum, which is holding its third senior officials meeting and first ministerial meeting from Oct. 31 to Nov. 2 in Manado, North Sulawesi.
One essential issue that should be discussed is the creation of a sustainable food system. With their uniqueness in ge...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- North Sumatra's regent nabbed in antigraft operation
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- 22 migrants missing off Morocco after boat capsizes
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Republican urges conservatives to run against Trump in 2020
- Trump says doesn't want to hear 'suffering' Khashoggi tape
- 'Waria' told to leave their home in Jakarta amid anti-LGBT campaign
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- Political parties clash over sharia-based bylaws