How Bukalapak helps reduce inequalities
Muhamad Fajrin Rasyid
I was invited to be one of the speakers at a panel discussion titled “Digital Economy for All” held as part of the events during the Annual Meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank Group in Nusa Dua, Bali, recently.
The closed-door session setup was purposely crafted to encourage participants to be open, forward and upfront. As I took my seat, my ey...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- North Sumatra's regent nabbed in antigraft operation
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- 22 migrants missing off Morocco after boat capsizes
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Republican urges conservatives to run against Trump in 2020
- Trump says doesn't want to hear 'suffering' Khashoggi tape
- 'Waria' told to leave their home in Jakarta amid anti-LGBT campaign
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- Political parties clash over sharia-based bylaws