Japanese women find love in Bali
Ni Komang Erviani and Desy Nurhayati
The Jakarta Post
Yuko and her two friends enjoy their lunch on Kuta Beach on a warm Sunday, digging into nasi campur (rice with mixed vegetables), fried fish, tempeh and chilli sauce.
They chitchat with local tour guides while they eat off woven palm-leaf plates.“I love Bali because of its delicious cuisine and friendly people,” says Yuko, a Japanese tourist who came to Bali two days ago.It’s not easy...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017