Japanese women find love in Bali
Ni Komang Erviani and Desy Nurhayati
The Jakarta Post
Yuko and her two friends enjoy their lunch on Kuta Beach on a warm Sunday, digging into nasi campur (rice with mixed vegetables), fried fish, tempeh and chilli sauce.
They chitchat with local tour guides while they eat off woven palm-leaf plates.“I love Bali because of its delicious cuisine and friendly people,” says Yuko, a Japanese tourist who came to Bali two days ago.It’s not easy...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga