10 SOE subsidiaries ready for IPOs next year
The Jakarta Post
The State-Owned Enterprises Ministry will list 10 subsidiaries of state-owned enterprises on the stock market next year.
An SOE Ministry official in charge of business restructuring and development, Aloysius Kiik Ro, said initial public offerings (IPOs) had been planned for this year but had to be delayed as preparation was taking longer than anticipated.
He said the ministry was preparing the companies’ finances and work plans.Read also: Five SOE subsidiaries to hold IPO in 2017: OJK
“I'm collecting data from relevant officials in the ministry on which companies are ready for IPOs,” Aloysius, adding that the companies operated in the property sector.
He said the IPOs would start in the first quarter of 2018 and finish in the fourth quarter.
Kontan.co.id reported that SOE subsidiaries that went public this year included PT PP Energi, a subsidiary of PT PP, PT PP Urban, a subsidiary of PT PP; PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia, a subsidiary of Pertamina; PT HK Realtindo, a subsidiary of PT Hutama Karya; and PT Wika Realty, a subsidiary of PT Wijaya Karya.
Meanwhile, it reported that companies that would hold IPOs in 2018 were PT Patra Jasa, a subsidiary of Pertamina; PT Adhi Persada Gedung, a subsidiary of PT Adhi Karya; and PT Waskita Toll Road, a subsidiary of PT Waskita Karya. (bbn)
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Jokowi calls on banks to expand credits to small businesses
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Post-reform ethnic Chinese paintings
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers