EDITORIAL: Follow the money
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM New momentum to place the country’s corrupt political party system in purgatory awaits the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) — as dozens of politicians from various parties have been named in the indictment of two former Home Ministry officials standing trial for allegedly accepting bribes in the procurement of e-ID cards nationwide. The KPK has no choice but to seize the oppo...
You might also like :
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden