Oil, gas enabler of industrial revolution 4.0
Sultan Ahmed Al Jaber
Last month, the world reached an important tipping point. For the first time in history, more than half of the world’s population is now made up of middle-class consumers. This marks a pivotal moment in human progress and is the outcome of a remarkable period of economic growth over the past 50 years.
The fact is that prosperity is not only growing in the traditional cen...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad
- Real Crazy Rich Asian wedding to cost $100 million
- Indonesia plans to make 30 percent biodiesel blend mandatory, studies B100
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- 21 tons of trash flows into Jakarta Bay daily: Researcher
- Indonesia launches One Map Policy to resolve land conflicts
- Wika announces development contracts in 10 countries
- Shopee BLACKPINK commercial too salacious, KPI says