Putu Wijaya: Climbing the mountain of creativity
PREMIUM At 62, Putu Wijaya, who was born on April 11, 1944, in Tabanan Bali, has produced 40 novels, 40 scripts, and over 1,000 short stories, essays and a wide variety of critical pieces on the arts, culture and social issues. A number of these writings have been translated into Thai, Arabic, Russian, Dutch, German, French and English. He has also written screenplays and was awarded three Citra statu...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations
- Victoria's Secret to charm China with fashion gala