Create expands bird flu project
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Center for Human Resource Development and Applied Technology (Create) is expanding its community-based project, taking its Avian Influenza ( H5N1 ) Responsive Village project into several villages in regencies -- Jembrana, Tabanan and Klungkung. "We started the community empowerment program in Sedang village, Badung regency in 2006, and this year we will replicate it in Jembra...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'