Decreasing green areas in Jakarta
PREMIUM The Jakarta City Council rejected the Jakarta Parks Agency's plan to create green spaces at the expense of 29 different gas stations during final deliberations on the 2008 city budget (The Jakarta Post, March 6, 2008). The proposed budget was slashed by the city council and it is likely to result in a failure to meet the proposed target for green areas in Jakarta to cover 13.94 percent of ...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Police declare tougher approach against foreign drug smugglers
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers