Hanung Bramantyo: Hitting the right marks
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM (JP/P.J. Leo) Throughout his career, movie director Hanung Bramantyo has tried going to the left, to the right, and in between. He flirted with the ideology of the left when he inserted the character of the ghost of a victim of the anti-communist massacre of 1965 in Lentera Merah (Red Lantern, 2006). He has also made six other movies that don't necessarily carry any particular ideolo...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang