Hanung Bramantyo: Hitting the right marks
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM (JP/P.J. Leo) Throughout his career, movie director Hanung Bramantyo has tried going to the left, to the right, and in between. He flirted with the ideology of the left when he inserted the character of the ghost of a victim of the anti-communist massacre of 1965 in Lentera Merah (Red Lantern, 2006). He has also made six other movies that don't necessarily carry any particular ideolo...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Sriwijaya's trick of the trade in maintaining maritime sovereignty
- Timor-Leste, Australia and Asia's contested maritime order
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'