Hanung Bramantyo: Hitting the right marks
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM (JP/P.J. Leo) Throughout his career, movie director Hanung Bramantyo has tried going to the left, to the right, and in between. He flirted with the ideology of the left when he inserted the character of the ghost of a victim of the anti-communist massacre of 1965 in Lentera Merah (Red Lantern, 2006). He has also made six other movies that don't necessarily carry any particular ideolo...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?