Finding hidden treasures in Bandung's used bookstores
PREMIUM HIDDEN TREASURES: Comic books are seen in the foreground in this photo taken at Omunium used bookshop. University students frequent the store in search of secondhand architecture and interior design books. (JP/Juliana Harsianti)After listening to my friend Naomi talk about a secondhand bookstore she happened upon in Siliwangi, Bandung, I was curious to know more. Noami said from the very m...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official