PLN signs $888m power contracts with Chinese firms
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM State power firm PT PLN signed two engineering procurement contracts (EPC) worth US$888 million in total Friday with two Chinese companies for the construction of two coal-fired power plants in East Java and Aceh. PLN signed the EPC contract for the 700-megawatt (MW) Tanjung Awar-awar power plant in East Java with a consortium of China National Machinery Equipment Corp. (Sinomac), China N...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...