The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM SILVER JUBILEE The Jakarta Post editor in chief Endy M. Bayuni (from left), marketing manager Yulia Herawati, Trade Minister Mari Elka Pangestu, Post President Director Jusuf Wanandi, Presidential Advisor Ali Alatas, Post Chief Commissioner Agung Adiprasetyo, Post director and former chief editor Sabam Siagian and Post Executive Director J. Daniel Rembeth cheer during a reception to commem...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint