Businessmen admits paying Batam authorities to use forest land
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A businessman says he obtained a license to use protected forest land in Batam by depositing money into a bank account owned by the Batam Industrial Development Authorities (BIDA) Abidin, chairman of the Indonesian Employers' Association (Apindo) provincial chapter, confessed to the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Thursday. The KPK have questioned a number of local offic...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani