Businessmen admits paying Batam authorities to use forest land
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A businessman says he obtained a license to use protected forest land in Batam by depositing money into a bank account owned by the Batam Industrial Development Authorities (BIDA) Abidin, chairman of the Indonesian Employers' Association (Apindo) provincial chapter, confessed to the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Thursday. The KPK have questioned a number of local offic...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint