Cafes spill the beans on best local coffee
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM FULL OF BEANS: A shop attendant sets out packs of coffee beans at Bakoel Koffie shop at Jl. Cikini Raya, Central Jakarta. Although many cafes serves international tastes, coffee fanatics still crave local coffee beans like those from Toraja. Espresso. Cappuccino. Vietnamese coffee. Java brew. As drinking coffee has become fashionable for most Jakartans, coffee shops, owned by locals ...
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Indian airports stretched as passengers reach new heights
- Facebook suspends Trump election data firm for policy breach
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Fake Prince Albert 'cons Monte Carlo high-flyers'
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final