Enjoying local 'mud coffee'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Kopi tubruk literally means "collision coffee". The concoction can be found in many parts of Indonesia, particularly in Java and Bali. Sources say kopi tubruk stems from a similar recipe brought over by traders from the Middle East, where it is known as "mud coffee." Kopi tubruk is the simplest recipe for preparing coffee. To make a cup, one needs to add two teasp...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia