Enjoying local 'mud coffee'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Kopi tubruk literally means "collision coffee". The concoction can be found in many parts of Indonesia, particularly in Java and Bali. Sources say kopi tubruk stems from a similar recipe brought over by traders from the Middle East, where it is known as "mud coffee." Kopi tubruk is the simplest recipe for preparing coffee. To make a cup, one needs to add two teasp...
- Rapper defiantly stares at eclipse, cancels shows
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI
- EDITORIAL: Dualistic authorities in Batam
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol