Chinese papers attracting younger readers
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Eight years ago, when local Chinese newspapers began emerging in the city, it was hard for them to attract writing contributions from their readers. Over time, however, things have changed, albeit only a little. "When I set up a page publishing writing from children and youths, I had to ask my own grandchild to write something just to fill the page," said Bambang Suryono,...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta