Where have all the good Jakartans gone?
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Jakarta has almost everything. From wonderful cuisines of various regions and continents to people of various backgrounds and ethnicities. They all melt in the big crowded polluted pot, once known as Batavia. When one is looking for a lucky break, he or she can find it in Jakarta. That is why many go to Jakarta to seek jobs -- they want there share of luck, people say. Indeed, there are m...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote