Where have all the good Jakartans gone?
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Jakarta has almost everything. From wonderful cuisines of various regions and continents to people of various backgrounds and ethnicities. They all melt in the big crowded polluted pot, once known as Batavia. When one is looking for a lucky break, he or she can find it in Jakarta. That is why many go to Jakarta to seek jobs -- they want there share of luck, people say. Indeed, there are m...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- One killed after Lake Toba vessel capsizes