Government slammed for inaction against FPI
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM NO TO THUGGERY: Peace activists stage a demonstration at the Hotel Indonesia traffic circle in Central Jakarta on Tuesday. (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama) The government came under fire Tuesday for the failure to arrest leaders and members of the Islam Defenders Front (FPI) over an attack on activists at the National Monument (Monas). Lawmakers, legal experts and activists also demanded the ...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?