Pakistan's 'The Nation' joins Asia News Network
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Pakistan's The Nation newspaper has joined Asia News Network (ANN), bringing the number of newspaper members to 19 from 17 Asian countries with new combined circulation to almost 14 million copies daily. Arif Nizami, editor of The Nation, signed the agreement with ANN's editors in Bangkok over the weekend and said: "I am pleased to be joining ANN. We hope to make a great contribution...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi