Pakistan's 'The Nation' joins Asia News Network
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Pakistan's The Nation newspaper has joined Asia News Network (ANN), bringing the number of newspaper members to 19 from 17 Asian countries with new combined circulation to almost 14 million copies daily. Arif Nizami, editor of The Nation, signed the agreement with ANN's editors in Bangkok over the weekend and said: "I am pleased to be joining ANN. We hope to make a great contribution...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- House approves financial disclosure law