Susi Susanti: Finest female badminton player
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM SUSI SUSANTI: (JP) Most of us who watched Susi Susanti receive Indonesia's first gold medal at the Barcelona Summer Olympics in 1992 will remember seeing tears streaming down her face while the Indonesian national anthem played. In that historic moment, Indonesians across the nation were united in feelings of immense pride and joy as they shared her sweet victory. Looking bac...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval