By the Way: Has my Indonesia really sunk this low?
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM First, rest assured that I'm perfectly aware that Indonesia is far from eradicating poverty. I've lived outside Java and traveled much into the countryside to know that Jakarta's gleaming lights give a misleading portrait of Indonesia as a whole. But I used to think that the term "dirt poor" could only be applied to certain pockets in far-flung provinces. Until this past week. I...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta