By the Way: Has my Indonesia really sunk this low?
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM First, rest assured that I'm perfectly aware that Indonesia is far from eradicating poverty. I've lived outside Java and traveled much into the countryside to know that Jakarta's gleaming lights give a misleading portrait of Indonesia as a whole. But I used to think that the term "dirt poor" could only be applied to certain pockets in far-flung provinces. Until this past week. I...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine