Car rental business has never been sluggish
PREMIUM Every year, many Jakarta residents head to their hometowns in the days leading up to Idul Fitri. That's why not only public transportation (air, land and sea) but rented cars have begun to be reserved. Renting a car is considered more practical and safer than traveling by train or bus, both having the tendency to be disorderly. In addition, those returning to their hometown with a large family ...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- NTB creates task force to tackle garbage on Mt Rinjani
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media