Car rental business has never been sluggish
PREMIUM Every year, many Jakarta residents head to their hometowns in the days leading up to Idul Fitri. That's why not only public transportation (air, land and sea) but rented cars have begun to be reserved. Renting a car is considered more practical and safer than traveling by train or bus, both having the tendency to be disorderly. In addition, those returning to their hometown with a large family ...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint