NGO: Male sex workers at high risk of spreading STIs
Luh De Suryani
PREMIUM Hundred of "cats", a local term for bisexual male sex workers in Bali, pose a high risk of spreading HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and must have themselves checked to prevent a further outbreak, a foundation says. As many as 360 cats have received education on HIV/AIDS and STIs as of 2006, according to spokespersons from HIV/AIDS focused Gaya Dewata F...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song