NGO: Male sex workers at high risk of spreading STIs
Luh De Suryani
Hundred of "cats", a local term for bisexual male sex workers in Bali, pose a high risk of spreading HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and must have themselves checked to prevent a further outbreak, a foundation says. As many as 360 cats have received education on HIV/AIDS and STIs as of 2006, according to spokespersons from HIV/AIDS focused Gaya Dewata F...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed