The Jakarta Post
Hundreds of motorcyclists and motorists queue for fuel at a gas station on Jl. Mayjen Wiyono in Malang, East Java. Drivers were forced to queue on Monday and Tuesday because of delayed supplies from state oil and gas company Pertamina in Surabaya since Sunday. The lack of supply led retailers in the town to sell gasoline for Rp 8,000 a liter. (JP/Wahyoe Boediwardhana) ...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China