The Jakarta Post
Hundreds of motorcyclists and motorists queue for fuel at a gas station on Jl. Mayjen Wiyono in Malang, East Java. Drivers were forced to queue on Monday and Tuesday because of delayed supplies from state oil and gas company Pertamina in Surabaya since Sunday. The lack of supply led retailers in the town to sell gasoline for Rp 8,000 a liter. (JP/Wahyoe Boediwardhana) ...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Germany in political crisis as coalition talks collapse