Min Zin: Burmese activist crosses boundaries
Moch. N. Kurniawan
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM MIN ZIN: (JP/Moch. N. Kurniawan) When applying for his masters degree at the University of California (UC) Berkeley this year, Min Zin, a 35-year-old Burmese dissident, encountered a big problem. He had never finished high school. Min Zin was kicked out of high school in Burma (now Myanmar) in 1988 for his political involvement against the military junta. After this, M...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official