Min Zin: Burmese activist crosses boundaries
Moch. N. Kurniawan
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM MIN ZIN: (JP/Moch. N. Kurniawan) When applying for his masters degree at the University of California (UC) Berkeley this year, Min Zin, a 35-year-old Burmese dissident, encountered a big problem. He had never finished high school. Min Zin was kicked out of high school in Burma (now Myanmar) in 1988 for his political involvement against the military junta. After this, M...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint