Min Zin: Burmese activist crosses boundaries
Moch. N. Kurniawan
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM MIN ZIN: (JP/Moch. N. Kurniawan) When applying for his masters degree at the University of California (UC) Berkeley this year, Min Zin, a 35-year-old Burmese dissident, encountered a big problem. He had never finished high school. Min Zin was kicked out of high school in Burma (now Myanmar) in 1988 for his political involvement against the military junta. After this, M...
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani