Owner of Obama's house passes away
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: After suffering from prostate cancer, the owner of the house where U.S. presidential candidate Barack Obama lived during his childhood, passed away Tuesday morning in Jakarta. Tata Abubakar Soerono, 78, was buried in Tanah Kusir Cemetery with a military ceremony after dying on the way to hospital. Obama's family rented Tata's house at Jl. Taman Amir Hamzah 22 from 1969 to ...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Indonesian exchange student allegedly raped in Netherlands
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- Man arrested for 'insulting' Batak people on social media
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy