Obama victory inspires RI youth
PREMIUM "Hip, hip horray, Obama," Arum Pusparini, an employee at a private company in Jakarta, writes. "Congratulations Obama," shouts Ganjar Pranowo, a legislator with The Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P). "Congratulations, Mas (brother) Obama. When are you going to buy us a meal (to celebrate the victory), Mas?" Miranti Cempakawangi, an alumn...
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices