Juvenille Jodjana: Developing Nusa Tenggara via airline business
Lily Glorida Nababan
PREMIUM Rote is not Bali, but many foreign tourists visit the island for the great surfing it offers. Another interesting feature about Rote is that you can see the Australian continent from its coasts. There are many other islands that have pristine beaches and interesting culture in East and West Nusa Tenggara (NTT and NTB), but these places never used to get many domestic tourists visiting the...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security