Juvenille Jodjana: Developing Nusa Tenggara via airline business
Lily Glorida Nababan
PREMIUM Rote is not Bali, but many foreign tourists visit the island for the great surfing it offers. Another interesting feature about Rote is that you can see the Australian continent from its coasts. There are many other islands that have pristine beaches and interesting culture in East and West Nusa Tenggara (NTT and NTB), but these places never used to get many domestic tourists visiting the...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income