SMS: Greenpeace stops CPO shipments
The Jakarta Post
Your comments on Greenpeace which recently blocked Indonesian palm oil shipments and called to for an end to palm-oil related forest clearing.
Indonesia needs tougher laws on illegal land clearing; stricter licensing and more focus on establishing national heritage nature reserves for our future in sustainable eco-tourism.
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project