SMS: Greenpeace stops CPO shipments
The Jakarta Post
Your comments on Greenpeace which recently blocked Indonesian palm oil shipments and called to for an end to palm-oil related forest clearing.
Indonesia needs tougher laws on illegal land clearing; stricter licensing and more focus on establishing national heritage nature reserves for our future in sustainable eco-tourism.
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein