SMS: Greenpeace stops CPO shipments
The Jakarta Post
Your comments on Greenpeace which recently blocked Indonesian palm oil shipments and called to for an end to palm-oil related forest clearing.
Indonesia needs tougher laws on illegal land clearing; stricter licensing and more focus on establishing national heritage nature reserves for our future in sustainable eco-tourism.
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- A L'Oreal heiress is now the world's richest woman
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan