SMS: Greenpeace stops CPO shipments
The Jakarta Post
Your comments on Greenpeace which recently blocked Indonesian palm oil shipments and called to for an end to palm-oil related forest clearing.
Indonesia needs tougher laws on illegal land clearing; stricter licensing and more focus on establishing national heritage nature reserves for our future in sustainable eco-tourism.
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018