SMS: Greenpeace stops CPO shipments
The Jakarta Post
Your comments on Greenpeace which recently blocked Indonesian palm oil shipments and called to for an end to palm-oil related forest clearing.
Indonesia needs tougher laws on illegal land clearing; stricter licensing and more focus on establishing national heritage nature reserves for our future in sustainable eco-tourism.
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- A world without America
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Beijing's new airport comes with new construction tech