BRR Nias prepares to hand over the reins
The Jakarta Post
The Rehabilitation and Reconstruction Agency on Nias Island (BRR Nias) has said more projects will continue after its tenure expires next month, including those aimed at alleviating poverty and sustaining the local economy.
BRR Nias regional director William P. Sabandar said that as Nias was among the poorest regions in the country, more work was needed to ensure the region’s future...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017