Prostitutes, hotels work hand in glove in Baturaden
The Jakarta Post,
PREMIUM Most of the 300 hotels in the Baturaden resort area of Banyumas, Central Java, draw on the area's two red-light districts as a valuable source of income, says a tourism official. Without the sex workers from the notorious red-light areas of Gang Sadar (GS) I and II, hundreds of hotels in Baturaden would go out of business, said Tekad Santoso, head of the Baturaden Tourism Community Association....
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint