Women take a look at urban life through camera lens
PREMIUM What do children playing soccer in a cartoon cityscape; Charlie Brown's kite-eating tree, alive-and-well in Indonesia's capital; parachuting shopping bags; and a Dali-esque rendition of a bowl of noodles have in common? These images populate the ongoing Ruang Perempuan: Jakarta through Women's Eyes exhibition in which seven women photo artists are showing their responses to an artistic...
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Myanmar makes record drug bust with 30 million meth pills
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Chance to push for IMF quota reform?
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Health certificate to be compulsory for couples getting married
- Bali welcomes more South Korean tourists in 2017
- BMW ranks first, Subaru rated worst in electric vehicle survey
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March