Women take a look at urban life through camera lens
PREMIUM What do children playing soccer in a cartoon cityscape; Charlie Brown's kite-eating tree, alive-and-well in Indonesia's capital; parachuting shopping bags; and a Dali-esque rendition of a bowl of noodles have in common? These images populate the ongoing Ruang Perempuan: Jakarta through Women's Eyes exhibition in which seven women photo artists are showing their responses to an artistic...
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move
- US golfer Spieth in prime position to win British Open