Netherlands regret Rawagede tragedy
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Dutch Ambassador to Indonesia Nikolaos van Dam expressed regret Tuesday over the Rawagede massacre 61 years ago in Karawang, West Java, which saw Dutch soldiers execute 431 Indonesians. "I am here not only because of the willingness of the Dutch Government but also the willingness of the majority of members in the Parliament," he said in Karawang on Tuesday. "The...
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?