Netherlands regret Rawagede tragedy
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Dutch Ambassador to Indonesia Nikolaos van Dam expressed regret Tuesday over the Rawagede massacre 61 years ago in Karawang, West Java, which saw Dutch soldiers execute 431 Indonesians. "I am here not only because of the willingness of the Dutch Government but also the willingness of the majority of members in the Parliament," he said in Karawang on Tuesday. "The...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings