Seasoned diplomat Ali Alatas dies of heart attack at 76
The Jakarta Post
Former foreign minister and seasoned diplomat Ali Alatas died Thursday morning of a heart attack at Singapore’s Mount Elizabeth hospital, aged 76. He is survived by his wife and three children.
Alatas had been admitted with heart problems to Medistra hospital in Jakarta on Nov. 20, but was transported to Singapore four days later.
His body was flown to Jakarta on Thursday...
- Soekarno-Hatta Airport to implement cashless transactions for parking
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan