Decree on earlier school hours set for Jan. 5, 2009
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Jakarta administration will issue a gubernatorial decree to shift school hours 30 minutes earlier to address the city's chronic traffic congestion, Deputy Governor Prijanto said Monday. "We are still formulating the decree," Prijanto said. He said the decree would be issued by Jan. 5, when students of elementary and junior high levels return back to school after the D...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi