Decree on earlier school hours set for Jan. 5, 2009
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Jakarta administration will issue a gubernatorial decree to shift school hours 30 minutes earlier to address the city's chronic traffic congestion, Deputy Governor Prijanto said Monday. "We are still formulating the decree," Prijanto said. He said the decree would be issued by Jan. 5, when students of elementary and junior high levels return back to school after the D...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move